- Type: Commercial
- Style: Commercial
- Development Level: Land Only
Area: 2,079,026 ft² (47.728 ac) ($39,000 per Acre only)
We have provisioned
An ESSO, Tim Hortons, On The Run and a strip plaza .
A 4 storey retirement residence surrounded by ravine .
A 136 units detached home subdivision which was approved in 1989 and the city will still honour it as it stands .
The remaining 25 acres could be used for boat storage along with many other potential which I have not explored as of yet.
McCullough Lake Road & HWY 6 , Williamsford
Here is the link for address : (Copy Below Link ) yon.ir/KAlQ5
With only $700K down and VTB for the rest at 4.99% for 3 years .
The owner have done pre submissions with city and have the Ok from MTO as well as we have had discussion with Esso and Tim Horton' s and they have a high interest in the location.
The Official PLan
The Official Plan for Grey County, Consolidate Version as of June 25, 2013. Has designated the subject property a: predominantly Rural. With a significant portion to the east facing out onto Highway the rear as hazard Lands.
• Rural Portion Roughly two. Thirds of the properly. The western portion of the subject property. is designated as rural land. According to the Section 2.3.1 of the Official Plan:
* The predominant land use within the rural designation wilt be agriculture and forestry". Other permitted uses will be considered "so long as they do not negatively Impact on agriculture. Forestry or natural environment."
Commercial Portion The eastern portion of the property, designated as Secondary Settlement area, allows for a variety of permitted uses. As per Section 2.6.4 of the Official Plan:
u "Secondary Settlement areas are intended to provide, limited opportunity forth growth and provide a range of living styles and employment locations."
.. "New commercial or dry industrial uses in Secondary Settlement Areas shall only be permitted if it can be shown that the proposed uses can be accommodated by Individual °twice private services with no adverse environmental effects.'
* The commercial portico zoning typically permits:
• Retail Uses
• Financial Institutions
• Convenience Store
• Funeral Homes
• Rost Office
• Business dikes
* In the case of the subject, the zoning has been amended (C I -64):
To allow construction of a retail mini-mall
• with a maximum of six retail units.
• Zoning and land use regulation for the Township of Chatsworth. Comprehensive By-law 2007-39. Has identified the subject property predominantly as
• A Restricted Rural Zone (A2)
• with a portion General Commercial Zone (C1-64)
• And a smaller portion zoned Environmental Protection (EP).
• The commercially zoned portion represents Just under 10% of the overall square footage based on visual inspection of the maps and is located towards the eastern action of the property facing out onto Highway 6.
• The Environmental Protection portion is a small portion at the southwestern quarter of the property. Representing less than 5% of the property. Again based on visual Inspection of the maps.
• Typical permitted uses for rurally zoned properties include:
• Single family residential
• Pits and quarries
• As well as a bed and breakfast and other building/structure accessories to permitted uses.
• The further restriction provided by the restricted rural zoning (A2) limits new and tor expanding livestock and manure storage accessory facilities, as per section 7.1 of the Township of Chatsworth Comprehensive Zoning By - Law. dated June 2006.
For more information please call
Maziar Moini , Broker of Record
Home Leader Realty Inc.Brokerage
300 Richmond St. West, #200, Toronto, ON, M5V 1X2
O: (416)-599-9-599 , Ext#150
Brokered and Advertised by :
Home Leader Realty Inc.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Not intended to solicit clients under contract
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.